Release Notes | Version 1.2.53
V1.2.53 RELEASE NOTES
We have even more updates, optimization and content coming in late February so strap in - the ride has only just begun. Read on to learn about this v1.2.53 update.
- Versus multiplayer mode has changed from 2 to 4 player. Go bumper-to-bumper against 3 opponents from around the world.
- More rewards! 1st and 2nd places will earn prize cases with upgrade cards and chances to get new cars.
- Improved matchmaking against real opponents.
- We've fine-tuned the league points, so for existing players your Respect total will go down, BUT your league position is unchanged!
- We’ve added 10 new Los Angeles tracks for you to enjoy.
HOME SCREEN FACELIFT
- Distance and Takedown challenges have moved to the Events section.
- Better alerts for missions for when you have daily gifts and missions rewards to claim.
- Distance and Takedown daily events now have car class restrictions that change every 24 hrs along with the tracks.
GARAGE ‘COLLECTION’ VIEW
- Explore the new Garage grid view. Default view organized by garage power levels. Easier to browse your car collection, manage upgrades.
CASES UPDATE v1.2.53
We’ve given the reward cases a slight tune-up. You’ll see the changes in this update as follows:
RUNNER-UP: NEW! Awarded for 2nd place in Versus races.
COMMON: Formerly called stock (name change only).
UNCOMMON: Formerly called 'Pro'. Case texture change from camo to metal.
HOME SCREEN: Improved UI for case slots.
MISSIONS: Fixed display text error on progress bars showing incorrect totals.
MISSIONS: opponent difficulty better balanced in AI races.
VERSUS: Fixed issue with your best versus score being out of sync with the leaderboard.
CHALLENGES: Fixed issue with missing player position in challenge leaderboards.
GAMEPLAY: Fixed issue with Close-call bonuses triggering too soon.
GAMEPLAY: Fixed issue with rear wheels moving horizontally during jumps.
GAMEPLAY: Minor performance improvements.
GAMEPLAY: Fixed issue where boost can be triggered during pause.
GAMEPLAY: More cash rewards for combos in TAKEDOWN event.
CARS: Fixed misaligned decals on customized Regal GNX & Nemesis RR.
CAR GRID: Fixed issue where the repair button and timer remain after repairing a vehicle in the car grid.