Fast & Furious Takedown Sunset Notice

Effective immediately, we are discontinuing support for Fast & Furious Takedown and there will be no further content or functionality updates. On October 31, 2019 the game’s servers will be shut down completely. Game progress, in-game items and user data will not be saved.

In-app purchases will be disabled on October 1, 2019. Remember to spend any remaining in-game currency before Fast & Furious Takedown goes offline and the game is no longer playable on October 31, 2019.

Thanks for playing!

Comments

• 🤣🤣🤣🤣. What a waste of time this game was 
  • tried to tell everyone..knew this was gonna happen. they should release all the cars now and least let us play them
  • Bitter sweet experience you’ve given. 
  • My guess turned out to be correct. What a shame! I've been playing this game for a wonderful few months. In one month, it will all be over. Damn! :/ Nevertheless, admins please release all the cars including hero cars asap so that we - the ardent fans, can get our hands on them. It's a short life. Please consider this request. Thank you.
  • I second that idea vassan..at least the hero cars as some sort of thank you to the players
  • How about the FF team allows us to SELL all of the garbage cars in our collection for CASH.  I have so many upgrades I need to finish and I'm about 10 MILLION DOLLARS shy of upgrading everything.  Yes - what a waste indeed.  What is the reasoning this time?  Your monitization not generating enough cash for you?  You guys couldn't even figure out the CREWS portion of this game??  What kind of monkey outfit is running this software studio?  I seriously can't understand why you guys can't turn a profit and keep the game going.......  Oh well, I guess we'll wait for the next sub standard Fast and Furious gaming experience - only to be let down again by the next software studio.  Great work!!!! 
  • Also, I am in shock with how many bugs exist in this game.  So many times where my car ends up plowing into an obstacle, then somehow driving directly under the road and into a digital abyss, only to be handed a defeat as a result of burning time while the game tries to reset my place on the road.  Such garbage.....
  • ¡Regalen una play card! Gaste saldo para el uso de la app