Why in Take down game do you guys totally give enemies outrun speed..& i cant catch them...?

Why in Take down game do you guys totally give enemies outrun speed..& i cant catch them...?

Answers

• ozzyozzy
    You may just need to wait til you level up more and have more speed. Also, In takedown esp, use a musclecar, they have more armor and deliver a bigger punch to the enemies without yourself taking as much damage and/or being knocked around by the enemies. I was having the same problem when I was on the lower levels too, esp after taking out the explosives trucks, seemed like all the enemy cars were twice as fast then, but lately (knock wood) I've been in the top 250 for a couple weeks now. The Chevelle SS, Charger and Viper work extremely well on take down. I usually end up with 25-30 or so kills every time. Hope this helps
  • Ozzy...I totally am at the point past the Truck w bombs..& I totally agree, why use a 4 banger in a muscle cars playground..thanks!
  • Lol I was wondering the same, I had an armored truck walk away from me, after the explosives truck, while I was in rampage mode and an indicated 200mph in the Trans am
  • Seems like you hit about 20 takedowns and no matter what you can’t catch them. 
  • After you takedown the explosives truck which is the 20th vehicle, you may be able to takedown only few more cars. Then suddenly all cars go superfast. This happens to me even with my best muscle car Viper Dodge.

For this very reason, despite having even 50 seconds more after my 29th Takedown, I could never reach the 30th car. So 29 has been my highest so far. The game seems rigged to make sure of this sudden superfast behaviour.
  • I think I got up to 35 maybe once, but, has seen players with 94 kills driving a Ford GT or a SuperSnake...I wanna know how they getting that many kills or getting 100 thousand plus points ..is there more than one explosives truck?
  • Scrivi il tuo commento